Business training for designer-makers
10.03.2011 (18:00 - 20:00)
Having previously worked at the Design Council as International Campaigns & Public Affairs Manager, William joined the London Design Festival in 2004. He is at the heart of a small multi-disciplinary team dedicated to delivering a world-class design event, with responsibility for business management, key relationships and campaign delivery.
Since its launch in 2003, the London Design Festival has worked with
over 500 organisations to help bring design talent to the fore, explore
issues, do business, exchange ideas, and have fun.
The Festival is both a cultural and a commercial event and an important platform for individuals and organisations across the design spectrum to showcase design excellence.
Whether you are already planning an event to promote your business or just starting to think about it, this evening is intended to help you make the most of being part of the London Design Festival. This will include tips and tricks from William about:
• Marketing services, ideas and products
• Gaining access to new audiences / customers
• Developing profile for individuals and / or organisations
• Showcasing talent
• Connecting with the creative community across London and the world
• Exchanging ideas and developing business contacts
• Launching new products
• Entertaining clients, having fun and being part of London’s creative buzz
More details and booking on www.craftcentralbookings.org.uk